Beacon Health Options
The decision to take the first step toward recovery can be daunting. It can be very difficult to leave friends, family, habits, and old way of life behind. Our goal at The Retreat of Atlanta is to help make the transition as comfortable as possible.
Someone probably will have many questions and concerns. The cost of recovery may be one of a person’s biggest concerns. Many factors can affect the cost of mental health and addiction treatment programs. With this in mind, someone can trust that with Beacon Health Options, detox in Atlanta is just a phone call away.
What is Beacon Health Options?
Beacon Health Options (BHO) is the nation’s premier partner in providing behavioral health solutions for large regional and specialty health plans. BHO also partners with employers and labor unions, as well as federal, state, and local governments. Beacon Health Options delivers care to 45 million people across all 50 states.
In addition, BHO promotes a coordinated system of care, focusing on the integration of care to help close service gaps. Beacon Health Options coverage is focused exclusively on behavioral health management, including addiction services. They provide proven mental health and substance use disorder (MHSUD) solutions to help solve members’ most urgent and complex needs.
Beacon ensures comprehensive care is centered on each individual using tailor-made treatment so that each member receives the right care at the right time. Specifically, they offer access to a wide network of MHSUD providers and facilities, encompassing all levels of mental health and addiction services.
- Headquartered in Boston, MA
- More than 70 locations across the U.S.
- Has partnerships with more than 65 health plans
- Services over 5.4 military personnel and family members
- Programs servicing Medicaid recipients in 25 states
- Accredited by URAC and NCQA
Beacon Health Options, an Administrative Services Organization (ASO)
Beacon Health Options is proud to participate in The Georgia Collaborative ASO. This program consists of three companies that deliver integrated behavioral health and developmental disabilities support and services for Georgia’s 200,000 Medicaid and state-funded recipients. Beacon provides administrative services in support of the Department of Behavioral Health and Development of Disabilities (DBHDD).
Does Beacon Health Options Cover Addiction Treatment?
Yes. Beacon understands the complex challenges of addiction. They believe that by providing the right tools and resources to treat substance use disorders, individuals can achieve and sustain long-term recovery. To produce better outcomes of treatment, Beacon promotes systemic, evidence-based services developed by established experts in the field.
- Medication-assisted treatment (MAT) is the use of supervised medication in combination with counseling and behavioral therapies to treat the whole person.
- Structured outpatient addiction program (SOAP) is short-term, structured, intensive group-oriented treatment for individuals returning to the community after detox or acute treatment programs.
- Matrix Model intensive, 16-week outpatient treatment approach consisting of relapse-prevention groups, education groups, social-support groups, individual counseling, and urine and breath testing.
- Motivational Interviewing (MI) is focused and goal-oriented to help people recognize and change high-risk behavior and develop an action plan.
- The Wellness Recovery Action Plan (WRAP) teaches participants how to implement the key concepts of recovery into their daily lives.
- Peer services offer members support through persons who have lived with substance use disorders and reached a significant level of recovery.
- Long-Term chronic care management promotes integration and coordination of medical, behavioral health, and psychosocial support to help members transition back into the community.
Beacon’s MHSUD (mental health and substance use disorder) solution meets the unique needs of employers, health plans, and state agencies involved in Beacon Health detox in Atlanta. Coverage for treatment of substance use disorders varies by plan.
However, Beacon usually covers most types of addiction, including:
No two addictions are the same. As such, the appropriate treatment will depend on the situation and someone’s specific needs. Beacon plans may cover these common treatment components of substance use disorders:
- Medications, including (MAT)
- Dual-diagnosis treatment
- Inpatient/residential stay
Again, the limits of coverage depend on the type of Beacon plan one has. The plan may have deductibles, coinsurance, co-pays, or a combination of these.
Does Beacon Health Options Cover Mental Health Treatment?
Yes. For more than 30 years, Beacon Health Options has been the leader in behavioral health management. They are passionate about helping people with mental health and substance abuse disorders live their lives to the fullest. The Beacon vision becomes reality through recovery-focused and effective partnerships with clients and providers.
Beacon’s mental health and substance abuse services offer members and their families the help they need for depression, anxiety, post-traumatic stress, and substance use disorders. They have a network that spans every state and includes all levels of care from inpatient and intensive outpatient to alternative care.
Mental health coverage may vary by plan and be subject to deductibles, copays, and coinsurance. Beacon coverage usually includes both inpatient and outpatient treatment for a wide range of conditions including, depression, anxiety, phobias, mood disorders, and more.
Will I Have a Deductible for My Beacon Coverage?
The exact cost of treatment at The Retreat of Atlanta for Beacon members can vary. The cost will mostly depend on two factors: one’s plan’s benefits and whether their therapist is in-network with Beacon Health Options.
Additionally, the plan will likely have a deductible. This is the amount that is paid by the member before the insurance begins to pay for services. Once the deductible is met, BHO will cover the cost of some or all of the treatment services.
Beacon Health Options for Detox in Atlanta
For those looking for an affordable way to receive the care they need, The Retreat of Atlanta can help. No one should have to forgo getting the mental health or addiction treatment they need because of cost. Therefore, we partner with Beacon Health Options, ensuring the price of necessary treatment is affordable. Rest assured, Beacon Health detox in Atlanta can take place comfortably and cost-effectively.
For more information contact us through our admissions page.
Contact Retreat of Atlanta today to begin your recovery.